PVC plastic refers to the compound polyvinyl chloride in the chemical field. Its natural color is yellowish translucent, and its surface is glossy. According to the different dosage of additives, they can be divided into soft and hard PVC. Soft products are soft and tough, and feel sticky. Hard products have high hardness, and there will be whitening at the twists and turns.
Common PVC plastic products: plates, pipes, soles, toys, doors and windows, wire skins, stationery, etc.
PVC is PVC plastic. Obviously, the most essential difference is that the plastic contains chlorine inside, so it can not directly contact drinking water or food. Secondly, because the molecular chain of PVC plastic is too polar and has poor plasticity, it is often necessary to add more than 40% of plasticizer (Plasticizer), and in the past, it can not directly contact drinking water or food.
Ordinary plastics are usually harmless to humans and animals, but the mechanical properties and cost advantages of PVC also determine that it will be widely used.
1. High strength and good adaptability to external environment
2. The price is cheap and everyone can accept it
3. The soft and hard parts are easy to mix, and the electrical insulation is better than that of common plastics. Various processing methods.
4. Non flammability, excellent geometric stability.
5. PVC has strong resistance to oxidant, reductant and strong acid.
1. Chlorine, chlorine is toxic
2. Products often contain lead salts as stabilizers. Lead is a heavy metal with poor weather resistance
3. The natural degradation cycle is very long, which does not meet the environmental protection requirements
Chengdu Hejia polymer materials Co., Ltd. was established on December 18, 2017, with its registered address at floor 1, building 1, No. 866, Tongwang Road, Industrial Development Zone, Qingbaijiang District, Chengdu, and its legal representative is Duan LingHong. The business scope includes the R & D, production and sales of composite materials, plastic products and electronic products; Sales: building materials (excluding dangerous goods), chemical products (excluding dangerous goods), furniture; Commodity and technology import and export business (excluding restricted and prohibited categories) (the above items that must be approved according to law can only be carried out after being approved by relevant departments).
》》》 Find Us 《《《