The integrated server must be installed by a qualified electrical technician or professional installation technician. Before installation, please confirm the power switch, power cord path, fuse, power switch integrated thermal electrical connection circuit. The device can meet the rated current and voltage requirements of the shower screen. When the power cord is insufficient or damaged, the professional electrician must replace the power cord that meets the necessary conditions. It is strictly prohibited to connect power lines that do not meet the necessary conditions. Set the thermostat and use it vertically.
To make it easier to clean the nozzle filter, the integrated water heater uses a detachable automatic filter. When setting up the water supply pipe, do not forget to install a filter to prevent the pipe from blocking the internal pipe of the heat exchanger. After installation, make sure the power cord is insulated.
Points to note when installing the integrator
1. The shower screen should be safely and reliably grounded. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble the grounding device for any reason.
2. Water supply may take a long time before initial use.
3. The inside of the shower screen is easy to freeze. Please remove the container and drain on the inside. Please do not freeze the inside of the shower screen. If the inside of the shower screen freezes, in order to confirm that the water is not damaged, it must be tested after freezing before using electricity.
4. When the exit of the shower screen is not smooth or closed, please turn off the power and clean the exit of the entrance screen and the water hole.
5. When the power cord is insufficient or damaged, the professional electrical engineer must change the power cord to meet the necessary conditions for the power cord connection.
6. For safety reasons, the power switch of the shower screen must be set to avoid splashing water directly on the power switch.
7. After installation, please check before turning on the tester when the power cord is in good condition.
8. To extend the life of the shower screen, please close the stopper after use. If you do not use the shower screen, please turn off the external main power switch.
9. Please dry the water before turning on or off.